Monday 5 August 2013

in the first photo, the point of interest in in the third vertical intersecting line, the object is covering the second and the third sections.



in the second photo the point of interest is in the first and the second sections, the Buddha is looking away and signifies how i am looking ahead to the future and the photo behind it signifies my past with the photo infront of it is to signify my future.


this photo is of my Buddha, as he is looking forward i am looking forward, i am not turning to my past and i am concentrating on  my future.



5 comments:

  1. WOW ! SAM YOU HAVE REALLY USED TAKEN THE RULE OF THIRDS INTO A NEW DIRECTION :P AHAHA!. but yeah it's looking interesting :) . YOU should be PROUD :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. good work, thank you for paying attention and following through with this. See you tomorrow:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. play with space and scale more. white space and elongated panoramic shots of the buddha? What about something written on the ground in a line that he marches towards or from? Some of what you have already written in your clearfile for instance. like a line of a map he follows or a map itself?

    ReplyDelete
  4. CHEERS EARS. really good advice and i think that i might use the map, hopefully earlier in my folio, so i can use it later in my folio without it looking random

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the last photo, it really makes me smile just looking at it. I like the simplicity of your photos, im having a bit of trouble understanding the concept in them though, they are great photos aside from that. i love the white space behind your photos it really makes the Buddha and the green stone stand out.

    ReplyDelete